PassionFest – Celebrating Peace and Justice
Unplug that Ipod and put down that cell phone
This coming February we return to the heart of festival, to community, music and fun. This is a weekend celebrating life with Jesus, with each other and our world. It’s called PassionFest and you’re invited… so bring your koha, your passion for Jesus and be ready to have a good time.
Only an hour from Wellington, in the sun baked valley of the Reikorangi, Camp Ngatiawa (an Urban Vision Community) will host PassionFest. Are you a follower of Jesus with a heart for mission and for justice in our world? At PassionFest you’ll hear from people living out the radical the way of Jesus.
- Jarrod McKenna (Peace Tree Community – Australia);
- Chris Marshall (Victoria University Wellington);
- Justin Duckworth (Co Founder of Urban Vision);
- Luke Pilkinton (Singer/Songwriter);
- Adi Leason (Ploughshares ANZ);
- Sharon Davis (Te Ora Hou);
- Ants Watts (Spreydon Baptist);
- Stu Corlett (Partners Aid), and,
- Jeff Simmonds (Obadiah and the Minor Prophets)
- Speed dating;
- Hangi; and a,
- Songs of Hope Concert
So, remember this February, Friday 20 – Sunday 22, clear your schedule, pack your sun screen, find a tent and head to Ngatiawa. All meals are covered so what are you waiting for? Download a flyer at urbanvision.org.nz, invite some friends and tell us you’re coming by emailling email@example.com.
PassionFest is supported by Urban Vision, Servants to Asia’s Urban Poor and Anglican Diocese of Wellington